ACRCloud is the champion of MIREX Audio Fingerprinting Task, organized by the International Music Information Retrieval Systems Evaluation Laboratory (IMIRSEL) at the Graduate School of Library and Information Science (GSLIS), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).
- Recognition Rate: 91.88% in MIREX2015, >98% in normal environment
- Average Response Speed: 3 ~ 5 seconds
- Service Availability: >99.9%
ACRCloud offers one of the world’s largest music fingerprint database ( over 40 million ) and keeps updating every day.
3rd Party ID Integration
ACRCloud Music Recognition Services allow developers to match directly to online music services ( Spotify, Deezer, Youtube etc ) and offer direct links to their users eg. to play or purchase tracks instantly in the respective music services.
Supported 3rd party IDs:
Query by Humming
Humming recognition is launched! Now accept private invited clients to use.
- Cross-platform SDKs ( iOS, Android, C/C++/C#, Python, Java etc ) and Web APIs
- Rich Music Metadata Provided
- Live Lyrics Synchronization
- High Concurrency Supported with Auto Scaling Cloud Services
- Continuous Online Detection in the Background Supported
- Content Management System (CMS) for Custom Content Maintenance
Musixmatch -Musixmatch is the most popular lyrics destination on mobile and connected devices with more than 40 million people using it worldwide to discover lyrics. Musixmatch integrates ACRCloud’s music recognition online service and customized offline recognition technology, to help hundreds of millions users identify music by sound in their surrounding environment and find lyrics efficiently.
Xiaomi – the largest smartphone manufacturer in China. Xiaomi integrates ACRCloud’s online music recognition and query by humming technology with MIUI, hundreds of millions MIUI users will not only be able to identify music online by sound in their surrounding environment, but also be able to hum a tune and have the ACRCloud engine recognize songs on MIUI’s music platform, Mi Music. Users will then be able to stream and/or download the respective song from Mi Music’s extensive music library.
Peach – created by Vine co-founder Don Hofmann – is the latest social network app that has created a huge buzz in the technosphere. Positioned as “a fun, simple way to keep up with friends and be yourself” it uses ‘magic words’ to automate or trigger an action or other content to a user’s stream. When a user uses the magic word ‘Song’, it enables Peach to recognize songs by sound in the background via ACRCloud’s music recognition online technology and displays the song title and artist name automatically. Even cooler, using ACRCloud’s 3rd party ID feature, clicking on the song title allows the user to listen to (or share with friends) the track in Spotify or Apple Music.
Omusic is the 3rd biggest music service in Taiwan, it integrates ACRCloud’s music recognition online and query by humming technology on its iOS and Android apps. Omusic users can not only identify songs by sound in but also be able to hum a tune to recognize the tune. Then, users will be able to stream or download the respective song from Omusic’s music library.
EUMLab’s Guitar Master app, all-in-one toolkit for aspiring guitar players incorporates ACRCloud’s Music Recognition feature. Users can use their device mic to identify songs by sound online in the background and ACRCloud will then recognize songs and subsequently the chord score of that song will be instantly displayed to the user. EUMLab’s music apps have been recommended on Apple’s promotional videos.
- ACRCloud has provided us with a robust song recognition service that is fast and accurate. The ability to share songs immediately, without needing to search, is a perfect fit for Peach.Dom HofmannFounder of Peach
- ACRCloud enables Omusic‘s members to assemble heart touching melodies and songs as the soundtrack to their lives with its music recognition service.Ivan ChenVP of Omusic
- We have been using ACRCloud for a few months now and the results we have gotten so far are quite amazing - even being able to recognize some unknown artists in electronic sub-genres. Technically it seems way ahead of other services..quick responding API, well-structured SDKs and a hands-on service that's always open for questions and suggestions.Clemens LermenCEO of Beatmap