The following is a framework for the application and usage of the ACRCloud logo and branding for any products or services that utilize ACRCloud’s technology which requires ACRCloud branding attribution in all communication as part of the Usage Agreement.
A consistent ACRCloud branding application by partners will be much appreciated and this guideline aims to provide the relevant information for our partners accordingly.
If there are any areas of application that are not addressed in these guidelines or if an EPS file is required, please contact our Branding team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) ACRCloud Overview
For a description of ACRCloud and its services, please use the following text:
“ACRCloud utilises patented Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) technology to enable the generation of a unique real-time fingerprint to identify in a matter of seconds, the content being played via an audio or video source which is typically a first screen, in order to trigger an action. With proprietary audio identification technology, ACRCloud’s is able to identify millions of hours of content in both a manageable and efficient manner that is highly relevant for advertisers, broadcasters, video streaming providers, music services, consumer electronics manufacturers and app developers. ACR’s fingerprint library includes 40 million audio tracks, which is one of the biggest in the world.”
2) ACRCloud Logo
The ACRCloud logo exists in the following versions and can be downloaded here.
ACRCloud Logo Usage Guidelines
– The ACRCloud logo should ideally be placed in a clear space with an equidistant border of clear space equivalent to its height.
– The ACRCloud logo should be placed on a clear, pattern-free solid background
– Where possible, the ACRLogo should link to www.acrcloud.com
3) “Content Recognition by ACRCloud” Series Attribution
When the ACRCloud API is used for any of the following services, it is mandatory to
display the respective attribution prominently.
“Broadcast Monitoring by ACRCloud”
“Music Recognition by ACRCloud”
Live Channel Detection
“Live Channel Detection by ACRCloud”
Generic Content Recognition
“Content Recognition by ACRCloud”
– The “Content Recognition by ACRCloud” logos should ideally be placed in a clear
– The logo should be placed on a clear, pattern-free solid background
– Where possible, the above logos should link to https://www.acrcloud.com
space with an equidistant border of clear space equivalent to its height.